Tuesday, April 5, 2016

COMPLICATIONS ?

Yesterday we filmed Alejandro's part and decided to use my iPhone. As I added the shots to iMovie to edit, the orientation of one of the shots was portrait and couldn't fix it. This led to me having to download an app on my phone, edit it there, then resend it to iMovie. I had been looking through past projects I've made with my phone and realized that the iPhone quality is extremely clear compared with the digital camera I had borrowed from my sister. I think that the quality difference will be so great that it will look weird and (more) unprofessional (than it already is).
The band had informed me they have practice on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday so my only time to film will be today (Tuesday) and quickly before practices. Isaiah's scene would've taken the longest to shoot because we had to go to the Korean market, then back to my house, this would take an hour of just driving there and back. And on top of that, Isaiah will be in and out of the hospital due to his mom's pregnancy so we had to make changes. As a result of all of this we decided to cut out the Korean market scene. This scene was just to include the color contrasts and open up the film, which we can still do but it would have been better to include it.
Today I will be filming Andy and Shaggy's part immediately after school and then Isaiah's part before band practice (most likely) on Wednesday. Then I will hopefully have a chance to re-film the band scene and also get a recording of an instrumental of Sao Paolo.
So basically I'm starting from square one again. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment