Wednesday, March 23, 2016

SEARCHING...

For the past three days my group and I have been in the search of a camera. After all the tweets and pleas for a camera to use I remembered that my sister had a good quality camera she shoots all of her videos on. One problem: she lives in Orlando. I actually planned to make the eight hour round trip and told my sister to leave the camera with her suite mate only to find that she had locked the camera inside her room while she was out of town. Concluding that we are forced to use our phones I received a text that the camera is being shipped down to us! With all of the shots in mind and filming left to do now we just wait. Hopefully the camera will reach us before this spring break ends so we can make good use of our time away from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment